The two friends down the block ended up coming over the next day (with permission) and we had a big pizza pawty at our place. That was fun! Anyway, I'm glad we all survived the smell of nail polish all night long. Thank dog they didn't decided to paint us dog's nails!!!
I was the main character in a Wii Game that the friend brought over. It was kinda a sad game because Benji gets sick in the game, but it had a happy ending. Anyway, at one point of the game, I was fishing in the game, to help out Benji.
In the Wii game, Benji is on the left. Our Sheltie mom is in the middle. Her name is MAR in the game, not sure how she got that name. And I (Lassie) am on the right. Do you see the caption, MAR says Good morning, Lassie!
![]() |
| Lassie is fishing. (Pulling the string in mouth.) |
![]() |
| Lassie caught the Sea Bass to help out Benji! |
![]() |
| That's the name of the game, The Dog Island. I have both my ears up in this photo. I don't stick both ears up at the same time much, so this was a Kodak moment! |
Mommy's niece took this picture of me. Doesn't it look like I'm sleeping. I am actually supervising at the pawty. I am laying on Mommy's foot. She is wearing her Sheltie socks.
Mommy said to her niece and the friend, you know when I went to sleepover parties as a kid, they used to freeze the bra of the person who fell asleep first. I quickly opened my eyes and said... 1) I'm not asleep. 2) I'm not a girl. 3) Don't anyone even think of freezing my collar since I don't wear a bra! (Don't worry, nobody froze any garments that night!)
------------------------------------
This is what Mommy did at the Pawty to occupy some time while the girls were chatting. Since Mommy's birthday is coming up on Superbowl Sunday she came up with a Birthday Gift Registry (Grocery List), of possible stuff for her sister to buy her as presents. I helped write in the quantites of items. Notice, I wrote in that we need 100 Balls and 200 Frisbees!
Mommy will have to check the Gift Registry (hanging on our refrigerator) and see if any items were purchased. Mommy's sister says she will be going to the dollar store to get some of the items on the list.
This is what Mommy did at the Pawty to occupy some time while the girls were chatting. Since Mommy's birthday is coming up on Superbowl Sunday she came up with a Birthday Gift Registry (Grocery List), of possible stuff for her sister to buy her as presents. I helped write in the quantites of items. Notice, I wrote in that we need 100 Balls and 200 Frisbees!
Mommy will have to check the Gift Registry (hanging on our refrigerator) and see if any items were purchased. Mommy's sister says she will be going to the dollar store to get some of the items on the list.
Just had to post another picture of myself. I am adorable!
Have a Great Day!
Lassie & Benji
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
.jpg)
You guys certainly have the fun sleepover house! Next time, you'll have to play truth or dare, and hope that someone dares you to open the refrigerator and steal all the cheese!
ReplyDeleteTHat is the most sensible gift registry that I've ever seen. Much better choices than a $50 toaster.
I love that your momma put toys for you guys on her birthday list! Sleepovers are fun. There's so many choices of people to sleep with!!
ReplyDeleteYou were VERY brave - have kids in your house - that would be sooooo scary to us!
ReplyDeleteCool, a sleep over. That's a neat Wii game. I''ve been thinking about buying a Wii.
ReplyDeletethat party sounded like a blast!!! lol!! LOVE the flashlight signals!
ReplyDeleteHappy Early Birthday! My husband's birthday is February 5th!
You are adorable. We don't like strangers in our house as a rule....but sounds like that was okay. Did you get any pizza bones?
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
Bet you guys had a fun sleepover. You look exhausted
ReplyDeleteSnorts,
Benny & Lily
What a fun sleepover! You are so cute. And that idea of submitting the video to America's Funniest Videos was such a good idea - we are on it!
ReplyDeleteSounds pawsome.
DeleteLooks like FUN!!!!
ReplyDeleteWe LOVE your gift registry.
Not sure which is funnier: Parsley flakes or 100 balls!
; ) Katie
Wow - a sleepover at your house? I don't think I would like that one bit. Did you all try to herd the girls?
ReplyDeleteGreat gift registry! :)
Well Happy Birthday (almost) to your Mommy! Sounds like a fun weekend you guys all had!
ReplyDeleteWhat a fun time that must have been! But I'll bet you all needed a good rest after the girls went home.
ReplyDelete