Tuesday, January 29, 2013

Bread Krumb Pressie 4 Mommy

Bark.....Bark.... Bark...

It's me Lass-C.

I told Mommy not 2 help me wiff my blog 2-day!

Me & Ben-G made a pressie 4 Mommy's Birthday coming up on Superbowl Sunday (Feb 3).

The gift is a surprise & we couldn't wait 2 tell u about it!

Looks like Mommy's sister & our Grandma were buying stuff off the B-day Gift registry that is hanging on the cold food box in the kitchen (refrigerator.)

Not 2 many items were left so, we decided to sign up 4 the BreadKrumbs. See, we wrote B+L on the registry.



Do you know, someone went and changed the quantity of stuff we requested.  Instead of 100 Balls, it says 1 (dot) 00.  Instead of 200 Frisbee it says 2 (dot) 00.  Who did that to the Registry?????



Eating Bread

We decided the first step to making Breadkrumbs was to eat bread & leave some crumbs behind.  Unfortunately, Benji ate every last crumb of bread on the plates!  We figured this was gonna be harder to do than we thought.  

Toast Bread

We then decided 2 make some toast bread.  (Note: we are doing this all 4 Mommy's behalf, so we helped eat the toast because some-1 had to eat the toast -- am I right or what!)

Crumbs

Look, there are breadkrumbs on the plate!  I told Benji not 2 eat them!


I carefully put the breadkrumbs in an envelope!

I put stickers on the envelope.  A present sticker and a Gingerbread man sticker.  So Mommy will no that the present is bread.

I then traced Benji's paw on the right, and I traced my paw on the left side of the envelope. (I don't think u can c it 2 good in the picture, it's in pencil.)


Bread Krumb Pressie


I spelled out our names, Lassie and Benji, in stickers and put them above our traced pawprints on the envelope.

That was exhausting!

I hope Mommy loves our gift!



Lassiter Chase and Benjamin Gilligan the Shelties
(Lass-C & Ben-G)




13 comments:

  1. WOW! What a pawsome gift. I know your momma will LOVES it.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You two are very thoughtful dogs. I know your mom is going to LOVE her gift.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Mom is going to love her pressures. Bread crumbs are easy to make, huh?
    Have a fun day
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  4. We're sure she'll love it...and you never know, maybe she'll use the bread crumbs to fry fish AND you can help her eat it!

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    We would have had problems leaving the bread crumbs, too.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hope you guys have a GREAT Superbowl Sunday! I dunno who is messing with your registry, but I would have a serious lookout for the perpetrator!

    ReplyDelete
  6. That was a lot of work and full tummies - just to get those special breadcrumbs - way to go guys

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a perfect gift!

    Pat
    Critter Alley

    ReplyDelete
  8. Boy you guys are so thoughtful and you put so much effort into that gift.

    ReplyDelete
  9. Oh for sure your Mom is going to LOVE your gift! You two are so creative!

    ReplyDelete
  10. Lassie, I could well imagine you might be exhausted after all that work, but I'm sure your mum will appreciate it.

    ReplyDelete
  11. You guys are the best! We hope your Mom has a great birthday!

    Oink oink,
    Katie and Coccolino the mini pig

    ReplyDelete
  12. Woof woof! Mummy sure would have been pleased with those handmade (or pawmade!) bread crumbs!
    Have a great week!
    Pip

    ReplyDelete