| Mommy celebrates her car's birthday. Her car's name is "Smurfette the car". Her name is "Smurfette" because on the day Mommy went to shop for her car, her niece gave her a pink totebag that had Smurfette's picture on it. Mommy carried around all the car papers in the Smurfette totebag -- so, that's where her name came from. On November 7th Mommy's car turned 3. I guess it should be called a "Gotcha Day" instead of "Birthday", butt, we never heard of the term "Gotcha Day" until we started reading blogs. (This is a blurry picture of us with Smurfette's Pawty hat!) |
What a great idea! I think all cars should have a birthday celebration. They work so hard for us and usually go unappreciated.
ReplyDeleteLove the photo of the melting snow.
Happy Birthday Smurfette! (OK, this officially the first time I ever wished a car a happy birthday)
ReplyDeleteIf you could figure out a way to get the hat to stay on the roof while driving, I think you could be in the Mummeer's day parade!
That is what dad thought of calling moms new car because it is blue like smurfette....but kitty won in the end
ReplyDeleteOh, I'd better dig out the birth certificate of my car so I can celebrate her birthday properly. I think she is going to be 9 years old. Thanks for your post; it's a great help. : )
ReplyDeleteHappy happy birthday Smurfette! I love that hat! BOL!
ReplyDeleteHappy Birthday to Smurfette and your auntie!
ReplyDeleteXXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy
That is hilarious that moms celebrates Smurfettes birthday. So funny
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Haha, happy birthday to your special car!
ReplyDeleteOink oink,
Katie and Coccolino the mini pig
Happy Birthday to Smurfette!! Your mom does the most fun stuff!
ReplyDelete