Saturday, October 27, 2012

Halloween Trick -- Roll Over

Here's what we did on Benji's 1st Gotcha Day Anniversary - we came up with a  Halloween Trick.   So, in case we run out of Candy for the kids Trick or Treating on Halloween -- this is our back-up plan, a trick.

For those of you with 2 dogs, you probably know how hard it is to train us both to do something.  Mommy wanted to make a Halloween trick out of it.  She doesn't know if there is a trick like this out there -- who knows, there probably is.  Butt, Mommy thought hard about it and came up with this by herself.

Hope you enjoy the video.










Happy Halloween!

Lassiter Chase and Benjamin Gilligan the Shelties (Lassie and Benji)


P.S.  In case you missed my (Lassie's) Card Trick from Halloween last year, here is the link to the blog post.   We got Benji a day or so after my Card Trick last year. So, that's why we wanted to do a Trick together on his Anniversary.




7 comments:

  1. Your Momma is a sneaky person! I hope you don't run out of candy and perform that-as a kid I would have found that unacceptable! Candy is a must! Happy Halloween guys. We think your Momma performed the trick a-ok!

    ReplyDelete
  2. BOL! That's a good trick. We thought it was going to be the real boys...so you tricked us.

    XXXOOO Daisy, Bella & Roxy

    ReplyDelete
  3. LOL! That's very clever of your momma! Hope you guys get lots of yummy treats too.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Wow. Maybe it's because I haven't finished my coffee yet, but you completely blew my mind with this trick. I was with you for the rollover/stand up part, but when you had one standing one upside down I was amazed.

    Thanks for explaining at the end! Otherwise, I would get nothing done all day, trying to figure out how you did it!

    Happy Anniversary Benji! We love you.

    Stay safe during the storm. I bet you're glad you had your trees taken care of already.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Oh boy that is one good day! and Happy Gotcha Day.

    Snorts,
    Benny & Lily

    ReplyDelete
  6. Brilliant :D I'm sure if you won't have treats to everyone kids will love this trick :D

    -Lilli-

    ReplyDelete