Benji and I have been super busy training for the Blogville Olympics. Butt, I wanted to take a quick time-out to tell you about what my human Grandma called me today! She called me a "Smart Lass" butt, the way she said it -- the "L" was silent!!!
Usually Grandma tricks us. If she wants it quiet in the house or she wants us to stop licking her bug bites or something...she usually says -- Lassie, Benji do you want a treat...or Lassie, Benji do you want to go outside. As soon as we leave the room - she closes the little kiddie gate between the room so we leave her alone.
So today, I didn't fall for it. She tried so hard to trick us to leave the room. Butt I didn't budge! Benji ran to the other room -- but I was smart and figured it was a trick - so I stayed put!
She told me -- You "Smart Lass" (but the "L" was silent the way she said it).
I know I'm Smart -- I'm a Sheltie!
Have a great rest of the day!
Lassiter Chase & my brother Benjamin too.

Oh those Grandmas and there tricks.
ReplyDeleteYou are smart Lassie! Good job not falling for the stupid human tricks!
ReplyDeleteAw, you showed her!! Have a good evening there buddies!
ReplyDeleteGrandma is a smarty
ReplyDeleteBenny & Lily
Humans always appreciate it when we figure their little tricks out and make them work harder. It's good for them!
ReplyDeleteLassie, you are too smart to be tricked by those humans!
ReplyDeletehi lassie just found your blog today :) i quite fancy having a friend whos a smart lass LOL!!!
ReplyDeleteCharlene & Stormy
xxx