Tuesday, September 13, 2011

My new football and more...

Random Saturday...

1. On Saturday, I went to get my toenails trimmed at the Pet Store. I got so much attention from everyone, I thought it was my birthday or something. I got a lot of tummy rubs from customers at the store. Even the guy with the tattoos gave me chin scratches!

Mommy bought me a blue and yellow football at the Pet Store. I love it. It squeeks. Mommy squeezed it in the store, and she didn't know it had a squeeker in it, because it didn't squeek in the store. Butt, I can squeek it no problem. Mommy was so surprised it had a squeeker in it. Mommy must just be a whimp because it doesn't squeek for her!


Picture of me and my new football! Touchdown!!!

---------------------------------------------

2. On Saturday, Mommy was vacuuming the carpet. (Not sure if I spelled vacuuming right or not -- oh well.) Anyway, I have a Ghetto Stuffie on a String Toy. (It's not really called that, but that's what we call it.) Basically, she took my old Fox Stuffie and she ties yarn to the tail. She throws it around like she if fishing, and then she quickly pulls it in and I run after it. (I think it sounds more like a cat's toy -- but I kinda like it.)

Anyway, the yarn breaks all the time, but she just ties new yarn onto it when it breaks -- no big deal. So, my Ghetto Stuffie only had a little end of the orange yarn on it, from when the yarn broke.

So, when she vacuumed, the little part of the yarn that is attached to the tail got sucked into the vacuum cleaner. Next the entire end of the tail of my Ghetto Stuffie ended up getting pulled into the vacuum cleaner. Mommy quickly turned off the vacuum cleaner and managed to rescue my Ghetto Stuffie. (That was a close call.)


Picture of my rescued Ghetto Stuffie.
----------------------------------------

3. On Saturday, I read on Jazzi's blog that there is going to be a Taco contest. Basically you just have to send in a picture of dog's eating Tacos. (Jazzi is the dog, I sent my photo from my Back to School Lunch.) So, I asked Mommy to buy me a Taco. She ended up bringing home a box! WHAT! I can't read the box, but it smells like there is something yummy in it. So, hopefully I will get my Taco soon. (I never ate a Taco, so not sure what to expect.)


Picture of the Taco Box. Can't wait until we open it up.


That was a busy Saturday!

Have a great day.


Lassiter Chase the Sheltie

6 comments:

  1. Love your football. Mom often vaccums our toys and the smell is awful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. That was a very busy Saturday! I'm so glad the ghetto stuffie got rescued, and that's a great idea on how to make some weathered toys last a little longer too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad to hear that your ghetto stuffing survived the vacuum monster! It's amazing what those things can devour!

    I love tacos, but I've never seen sponge bob tacos! Hope the shells arent made out of sponge!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Oh I try go attack that vacuum monster whenever it comes out! I'm glad you saved your stuffie & enjoy your tacos.

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a relief that your stuffie was saved! Vacuums are notorious for sucking up all the wrong things! And now that you mention it, tacos sound like just the thing for dinner tonight!

    Pat
    www.critteralley.blogspot.com

    ReplyDelete
  6. That sounds like a super busy day. You must be worn out. Oh the stuffie getting sucked up was scary to read about. Sometimes momma is too lazy to pick up my toys before she takes to cleaning and we've had some close calls too.

    Slobbers,
    Mango

    ReplyDelete