Monday, September 19, 2011

I finally got my Taco weekend!

The Weekend Report...

1) On Saturday, I was super mad at Mommy! I know when it's the weekend -- that means I get to spend time with Mommy during the day. She is always off to work during the week, so I get a little jealous and want Mommy all to myself on the weekend! Of course she usually has errands on the weekend, and I don't mind a little time away...but this Saturday, Mommy was a big meanie! She locked me in the house and she spent the entire day staining the back deck! Boo!

I told her I would help stain the deck, I could use my tail as a paintbrush -- but nooooo she said she didn't want my fur and paws to get dirty. So, I had to be inside and watch as best I could from the window! I was so mad at Mommy (and Grandma) that I decided to sit in Grandma's favorite chair and pout. Finally after a while, I got to go outside on a leash, and I got to go for a little walk down the street. That was a little nice, I guess.

--------------------------------

2) Anyway, by the end of the day I wasn't so mad at Mommy anymore. I got a Taco for dinner. (I will post my TACO video on October 4th for Jazzi's Taco contest.)

-----------------------------------

3) On Sunday, it was another busy day, but the only thing I really remember from the day was helping Mommy sort socks. She found just enough pairs to make it thru the work week, we will have to go back and match more socks later. That was hard work helping Mommy sort socks. I had to lay perfectly still, while Mommy tried to match them up. (Mommy sure has some strange socks!)

Mommy keeps telling herself oh how she wishes she had a husband to help with a lot of the household errands -- butt I guess in the end, if she had a husband -- that would probably mean even more socks to match! (Hopefully Mommy will find her Mr. Right one day!)





Have a great week!

Lassiter Chase the Sheltie

4 comments:

  1. You're super helpful with sorting those socks! I love your taco pic too. Have you been able to go out and help with the deck?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Chewy and Oreo are VERY jealous of you getting to eat a TACO! They are pouting right now in protest.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I bet you'll enjoy the nice new look of the deck when it's completely dry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. It's a shame that you couldn't supervise the work on the deck.

    The right man can do wonders for a mom person. I hope yours finds true love one day!

    Nubbin wiggles,
    Oskar

    ReplyDelete