Oh Lassiter Chase - I love it!! Such clever use of props! You two were such a great team working together...and you look so handsome in your red bow tie!! :-)
Thanks so much for your entry and for supporting my dance contest!
Oh, that routine is so wonderful! Where did you find such suitable music? I think it looks as if you both had great fun, and you included so many different moves.
I spent ages looking on iTunes for music, but didn't find anything like this. What is this style of music called?
And the bow ties made it look special. And by the way, I just loved the glittering ball (I forget what they are really called).
Oh Lassiter Chase - I love it!! Such clever use of props! You two were such a great team working together...and you look so handsome in your red bow tie!! :-)
ReplyDeleteThanks so much for your entry and for supporting my dance contest!
Slobbers,
Honey the Great Dane
Oh, that routine is so wonderful! Where did you find such suitable music? I think it looks as if you both had great fun, and you included so many different moves.
ReplyDeleteI spent ages looking on iTunes for music, but didn't find anything like this. What is this style of music called?
And the bow ties made it look special. And by the way, I just loved the glittering ball (I forget what they are really called).
Great job! I love that song, and what a great song for the contest.
ReplyDeleteBoth of you look like you are having so much fun!
That was an awesome routine. I loved the disco light and the two hops move was great. Good luck in the competition.
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Mango
You and your pawson did such a good job LC and looked like you had such fun!!
ReplyDelete