Wow -- did you see Big Honey Dog's post with my picture in it! How exciting. I got a little nervous because the name of my dance is similar to one of the ones that were featured by a professional doggie dancer on Big Honey Dog's blog -- but thankfully my dance is different.
Gulp! -- That was a close one!
I hope to post my video soon. I already have a pretty good video of me dancing to my song. But my human mommy wants to try it again to see if we can't get all of the "bugs" out of it.

(That's funny -- I didn't see any "bugs" when I watched the video.)
- Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
P.S. Here is the link to Big Honey Dog's post with my picture in it... http://bighoneydog.com/2011/05/dwtds-wk6/
Gulp! -- That was a close one!
I hope to post my video soon. I already have a pretty good video of me dancing to my song. But my human mommy wants to try it again to see if we can't get all of the "bugs" out of it.

(That's funny -- I didn't see any "bugs" when I watched the video.)
- Lassiter Chase the Sheltie
P.S. Here is the link to Big Honey Dog's post with my picture in it... http://bighoneydog.com/2011/05/dwtds-wk6/

Eeek! How creepy to have bugs in your video, Lassiter!! :-) But remember, tell your human that you don't have to be "perfect"! :-) Sometimes it's the little quirks & imperfections that really show our doggie personalities! :-)
ReplyDeleteSlobbers,
Honey the Great Dane