
Hi, my name is Lassiter Chase.
I love to read Big Honey Dog's blog! I noticed a lot of dog's have blog's and a lot of them are joining in Big Honey Dog's Dance Contest and wanted to join in the fun. Today, I officially entered the contest, you didn't have to create your own blog -- but I've been jealous of all of the other dog's who have their own blog. You can read more information about the contest here... http://bighoneydog.com/dancing-with-the-doggie-stars/

Here I am dressed up as a pumpkin for Halloween 2010. I liked to pick up acorns off the neighbors lawns when we went "Trick or Treating."
Here is a picture of me in the snow in the yard around Christmas 2010. My mommy shovels a path for me in the snow, but sometimes I like to make my own "snow angels" in the snow instead of using the path. I like to find a big spot of snow and start rolling around on my back -- my mommy calls that a snow angel -- but it doesn't quite look like an angel once I'm done rolling around.

Here is a picture of me wearing my favorite baseball team's shirt.
I hope you enjoyed reading this post!
Don't know how much blogging I will really do -- but it is nice to have a very own blog of my own!



Hi there, we're stopping by from Honey's Blog. It's great to meet you!
ReplyDeleteNubbin wiggles,
Oskar
Hurro! Very nice to meet you!
ReplyDelete~lickies, Ludo
Welcome to Blogland. I hope you do post more pictures, because it's fun to see what other dogs are doing.
ReplyDeleteHi Lassiter
ReplyDeleteI'm Lacey. I just started a blog of my own too! You look like you have lots of fun. I'm looking forward to reading about your adventures :)
Licks and woofs,
Lacey the Great Dane